Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital is a 214-bed acute care hospital located in Russell, Kentucky in the Tri-State region of Northeast Kentucky, Southern Ohio, and Western West Virginia. A part of the Catholic-based Bon Secours Health System Inc., Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital employs more than 1,200 specially trained healthcare professionals. Combining compassion, competence and technology, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital has provided quality care you for more than half a century.
Since it was founded in 1954, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital has provided compassionate care for each patient’s spiritual and physical well-being. The medical support staff offers a wide range of medical/surgical services, acute psychiatric care, and chemical dependence rehabilitation.
The Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital campus includes a specialized center for the treatment and care of cancer, a hospital-based fitness and outpatient physical rehabilitation facility, a same-day surgery center, an imaging center, the Bellefonte Behavioral Health Center, the OLBH Sleep Lab, Bellefonte Heart Care, the OLBH Women’s Center and the OLBH Diabetes & Wound Care Center.
Additional community services include:
· Ashland-Bellefonte Cardiology
· Ashland Family Medicine
· Bellefonte Advanced Pain Physicians
· Bellefonte Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
· Bellefonte Digestive Disease Center
· Bellefonte Family Medicine
· Bellefonte Foot Care
· Bellefonte Heart Care
· Bellefonte Orthopedic Hand Center
· Bellefonte Pediatrics
· Bellefonte Primary Care-Ashland
· Bellefonte Primary & Urgent Care-Cannonsburg
· Bellefonte Primary Care-Flatwoods
· Bellefonte Primary Care-Grayson
· Bellefonte Primary Care-South Shore
· Bellefonte Surgical Associates
· Bellefonte Urological Associates
· Bellefonte Women's Care
· Christ Care Pediatrics
· Dorado & Dorado
· Home Care Services with offices in Greenup and Ironton
· Ironton Primary Care
· Ironton Urgent Care
· The OLBH Mobile Health Center
· Tri-State Pediatrics
Working in this healing environment, the dedicated and skilled Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital health care professionals use the latest in health care technologies to fulfill their commitment to the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
Join the OLBH Team if you are interested in practicing medicine in a region with deep-rooted family values, classic schools, wonderful neighborhoods, and remarkable citizens.
For more information, contact Lisa Huff at 606-833-4141.