Note: you are browsing active facilities without first setting your search criteria. Some functions may not be available using the browse function. For best results use the search criteria on the homepage
Growing from a 35-bed city hospital to a 490-bed regional healthcare system, The Medical Center and its affiliated hospitals offer Southcentral Kentucky a comprehensive cardiac program including open heart surgery, obstetrics and neonatology, cancer treatment and orthopaedic services.
Opportunities at Commonwealth Health Corporation (parent company of The Medical Center) include salaried arrangement, partnership positions, and/or income guarantees for private practice in needed specialties. Commonwealth Health Corporation will aid with qualified candidates who are in the visa process. The following are physician opportunities currently available in Bowling Green and Southcentral Kentucky. Please visit www.mcbg.org for more information about physician opportunities.
Join Our Team
- Commonwealth Health Corporation keeps pace with the latest technology by investing significantly in the newest and best equipment available. Technology at The Medical Center includes MRI, PET/CT, 64-slice CT, Stealth Navigation, PACS radiology system, radiation oncology with IMRT and Trilogy™ Stereotactic System.
- The organization invested over $5 million in a 5,600 square foot catheterization lab expansion, which resulted in three new catheterization rooms outfitted with the latest equipment.
- Physicians who work with Commonwealth Health Corporation (CHC) enjoy the prestige and support that comes with being a part of a superior healthcare organization.
- A recent private research survey revealed The Medical Center is the hospital of choice and is perceived to have the highest care ratings, the best doctors and nurses, and the friendliest employees among healthcare facilities in the area.
- Commonwealth Health Corporation and its flagship hospital, The Medical Center, is the preeminent resource of quality healthcare and preventative services in Southcentral Kentucky.
- The organization is constantly striving to improve the way care is delivered. In 2008, The Medical Center was named a top performer in a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Premier healthcare alliance pay-for-performance (P4P) project that rewards hospitals for delivering higher quality care in five clinical areas.
If you would like more information on current or future physician opportunities in Bowling Green and Southcentral Kentucky, please contact:
Trisha K. Lackey, Physician Recruiter - email@example.com or (270) 746-5569.