Owensboro Health in Owensboro, KY is seeking additional board-certified or board-eligible Cardiologists to join our employed physician group, consisting of nine cardiologists and six cardiac PAs/ NPs. Due to volume in our expanded 18-county service area, we are seeking additional Interventional Cardiologists to spend on average 2.5 days per week in our state-of-the-art labs, and 2.5 days per week covering outpatient clinics.
Additionally, we have taken initial steps toward developing a Structural Heart Program and now need the right candidate to lead us into initiating a structural heart program. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service who participates in comprehensive interventional cardiology and clinical services and who has structural heart experience. Prefer someone who has developed or been a part of a structural heart program development in the past.
Owensboro Health is also seeking an additional Non-invasive Cardiologist to join our employed physician group.
- Competitive, guaranteed salary with RVU bonus potential
- Up-front bonus
- $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Staff call 1:13 (Office call 1:5 for Non-invasive; 1:4 for Interventional/Structural Heart)
- Newly-built hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, with state-of-the-art equipment including four Cath labs and Hybrid OR
- Providing access to care for a population draw of 560,000
- Family Medicine Residency program - teaching opportunities available