Note: you are browsing active facilities without first setting your search criteria. Some functions may not be available using the browse function. For best results use the search criteria on the homepage
ST. CLAIRE HEALTHCARE
St. Claire Regional Medical Center opened its doors on July1, 1963, as a general acute care hospital with 41 beds, 9 nurses and 6 physicians representing 3 specialties (General Practice, Surgery and Internal Medicine). Today, St. Claire is much more than just a hospital, it's an integrated healthcare system know as St. Claire HealthCare.
St. Claire HealthCare (SCH) is the largest employer in the region with nearly 1,200 staff members including more than 100 medical providers representing 32 medical specialties. SCH is the largest rural hospital in Northeastern Kentucky with 159 beds, 7 family medicine locations within 5 counties, a multi-specialty medical pavilion, an outpatient center, homecare services including family medical supply, pharmacy and aesthetics.
SCH partners with Morehead State University and UK Health Care through many programs at the Center for Health Education and Research. UK HealthCare partners with SCH on many fronts in the area of, Morehead Cancer Treatment Center, Morehead Women's OB/GYN Health Care, Pathology Services, Cardiology EP Services, ENT and many more. SCH serves as an established training site for the UK College of Medicine's Rural Physician Leadership Program (planned expansion to 4 years anticipated in the near future).
Last year SCH provided.......
- Nearly a half million patient encounters and revenues in excess of $144 million
- Over 5,400 inpatient admissions
- More than 3,800 surgeries - over 2,900 on an outpatient basis
- Over 58,000 diagnostic imaging procedures, including Mir's, cardiac catheterization, echo cardiograms, nuclear medicine and CT scans
- Over 400,00 clinical lab test
- care for more than 32, 000 emergency patient visits - one patient every 16.5 minutes
- Over 90,500 patient visits at 7 family medicine locations
- Over 61, 000 homecare visits
- Over 9,600 behavioral health patient visits
- Delivery of almost 400 newborns
- Nearly 350 TeleCare patient encounters via Kentucky's TeleHealth Network
|Sorry, no offers that match your search criteria are currently available here.