<< Back to previous page
London, Kentucky General Surgeon
KentuckyOne Health is searching for a General Surgeon to join an established surgery group in growing their comprehensive program in London, KY.
- established Surgery Group
- large referral network
- competitive base salary
- production bonus potential
- comprehensive benefits
- CME allowance and days
- Sign-On bonus
- relocation assistance
- 401k matching
- quality incentives
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
This offering is from
CHI St. Joseph Health Medical Group- Central Market
This offer was last updated on:
8/29/2019 1:25:34 PM
London Mountain View Drive
How to Apply
Save time in the Future by creating and using your account! It is free
Create One Now or
If you would like to include any additional comments to the recruiter, please
do so below.