<< Back to previous page
Dermatology - Owensboro Health
Owensboro Health administration and physician leaders are committed to the growth of our dermatology services in western Kentucky.
By joining Owensboro Health Medical Group, you will have state-of-the-art equipment, and work collaboratively with the regions highest trained and brightest providers with excellent specialty backup including plastic and general surgeons, oncology, and wound care for a population of nearly 400,000.
- $456,000,two year guaranteed base salary, up-front bonuses, productivity incentives, residency stipend and student loan assistance options, CME, professional membership fees
- 6 weeks paid time off (vacation/CME), health, dental, vision, employer-paid liability coverage, matching 403 (b) plans
- Epic EMR integrated throughout hospital system
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2020 – teaching opportunities available
- Brand new hospital (2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment in a community population of 100K
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to hospital-owned comprehensive community HealthPark facility
This offering is from
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
This offer was last updated on:
4/16/2020 5:44:48 PM
1201 Pleasant Valley Road
How to Apply
Similar Offers In Kentucky
St. Elizabeth Physicians
King's Daughters Medical Center
Excellent Quality - Thriving Family-Friendly Community - New Hospital Centrally located in the heart of the Midwest
Save time in the Future by creating and using your account! It is free
Create One Now or
If you would like to include any additional comments to the recruiter, please
do so below.